Rachel is doing another #24in48 Readathon this weekend! This is the Readathon that started it all for me. I created this blog, back when I was The Reading Wench, so I could better connect with such a great bookish community. I somehow lost track of Rachel and 24 in 48, but finally, after nearly two years, I’m back at it again. While I’ll always participate in Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon, I love 24 in 48 because it means I can still read for 24 hours without nearly as much sleep deprivation 🙂
- I *know* it won’t work out as easy as I plan, but I’m hoping to get at least 14 hours of reading in on Saturday and then finish up the remaining hours on Sunday. Regardless, the ultimate goal is to read for 24 hours over the weekend.
- Finish at least two books from my current reads.
As always, this list will likely change by the time the readathon starts, but they are what I’m reading right now. All of the book covers are linked to Goodreads.
- My Life on the Road by Gloria Steinem (I’m hoping to have this one finished before the weekend.)
- The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
- Moll Flanders by Daniel Defoe
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
- An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon
- The Paris Winter by Imogen Robertson
Are you participating in the 24 in 48 Readathon?