“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling – for the HP re-read.
- Moll Flanders by Daniel Defoe – for the Classics Club Spin.
- An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon
- My Life on the Road by Gloria Steinem – for the Our Shared Shelf book club.
- The Sibyl by Cynthia D. Witherspoon
- The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald
Total pages read: 860
Total # of books for the year: 2. Now that Bout of Books is over, which I’ll be posting about later today, I’ll be catching up on reviews. However, the 24 in 48 Read-a-thon is this weekend, so I’ll only post one or two until after that.
My Top Commenter: Terri at Second Run Reviews
What are you reading this week?