The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01 am Monday, January 4th and runs through Sunday, January 10th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 15 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
It’s that time again! Unfortunately, I’m considerably more busy than I was during Bout of Books 14, but I’m determined not to let that stop me from reading every day instead of doing other things with my free time.
- Read for at least 2 hours each day.
- Finish at least 1 book, but I’m hoping I’ll be able to finish 2.
Books to Read
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
- An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon
- Moll Flanders by Daniel Defoe
I will be posting an update each day with the amount of time I read, the number of pages read that day, and the titles of any books I’ve finished.