“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling – for the HP re-read.
- Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams
- A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon
- Greenglass House by Kate Milford
- A Christmas Carol by Rod Espinosa
- Bitch Planet by Kelly Sue DeConnick, Valentine De Landro, Taki Soma, and Robert Wilson
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 52 out of 51.
- Outdo Yourself: 89 out of 66.
Netgalley/Edelweiss: 15 out of 50. – I’ve given up on this challenge, but I’ll keep it listed here in case I get around to reading any more of my Netgalley ARCs.
- Twelve Books of Christmas: 5 out of 12
- COYER: 0 out of 10
- SF/F Bingo: I think it’s safe to count Bitch Planet as a Dystopia, which means I’ve only got one more book to read for this challenge! If I can finish Greenglass House before the end of the year, then I will have completed the entire board.
Total pages read: 585
Total # of books for the year: 90. I had a bit of an Outlander Christmas! The Boyfriend got me the special collector’s edition of Outlander Season One, and his Mom got me the two-volume soundtrack! I got his Mom the 1st book in the series and the coloring book 🙂 The Boyfriend also got me a personal embosser for my book collection, one of his Sister’s got me an Amazon gift card, and I got several other small gifts not related to books. I’m so close to finishing A Breath of Snow and Ashes, but now that I’m back home and working on an editing project to bring in some extra cash, I have no idea when I’ll get it finished. Hopefully before the end of the week. It’s so good that I’m probably going to jump straight into the next book, An Echo in the Bone.
What are you reading this week?