“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling – for the HP re-read.
- Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams
- A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon
- Greenglass House by Kate Milford
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 50 out of 51.
- Outdo Yourself: 87 out of 66.
Netgalley/Edelweiss: 15 out of 50. – I’ve given up on this challenge, but I’ll keep it listed here in case I get around to reading any more of my Netgalley ARCs.
- Twelve Books of Christmas: 3 out of 12
- COYER: 0 out of 10
- SF/F Bingo:
Total pages read: 608
Total # of books for the year: 88. You know how I said I’d get back to a more normal volume of blogging once I graduated? Well, about that…It’s now my full-time job to find a job (I’m starting a freelance editing project today, which will give me some extra cash to tide me over until I’ve got something more steady; hopefully, one of the many jobs I’ve applied for over the past week). On top of that, I’ve been getting into the Christmas spirit and my favorite season by reading when I can and snuggling up with my cat and the Boyfriend under blankets and drinking hot chocolate. We (minus our fur baby, Dresden) also went to a Christmas party. I’m also traveling this week. So, it’s fairly safe to say I won’t be getting back to my usual amount of blogging until at least after Christmas, but probably not until I find a full-time job, and I’m no longer sitting at my computer looking through job postings and submitting resumes for eight hours a day.
What are you reading this week?