“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling – for the HP re-read.
- Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams
- A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon
- The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Andersen
- The Call of the Wild by Jack London
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 50 out of 51.
- Outdo Yourself: 86 out of 66.
Netgalley/Edelweiss: 15 out of 50. – I’ve given up on this challenge, but I’ll keep it listed here in case I get around to reading any more of my Netgalley ARCs.
- Twelve Books of Christmas: 2 out of 12
- SF/F Bingo:
Total pages read: 402
Total # of books for the year: 87. OMG, I GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE!!! Thank you to everyone who commented with congrats and mutual excitement! I know I said I would post photos on Sunday, but due to some unfortunate snags, I don’t have any great pictures of only me or ones I could crop well enough to remove those who don’t want their faces all over the internet. Once I see what the professional photos look like, I may post those. For now, I only have a question: did any of you fellow college graduates have the blues afterward? I spent all of yesterday cleaning because it was either that or I wasn’t going to get out of bed. I didn’t even want to read or watch anything on Netflix. Cleaning helps, though, and the apartment desperately needed a return to dust-free order.
What are you reading this week?