“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling – for the HP re-read.
- Fool Moon by Jim Butcher
- Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams
- The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George
- A Tale Dark and Grimm by Adam Gidwitz
- The Soak by Patrick E. McLean
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 48 out of 51.
- Outdo Yourself: 82 out of 66.
- Netgalley/Edelweiss: 15 out of 50.
- SF/F Bingo: A Tale Dark and Grimm is a Fairy Tale Retelling. I only have two books left to go before I’ve completed the whole board!
Total pages read: 848
Total # of books for the year: 83. I didn’t get much of a chance to read until Thursday afternoon, but I made up for that by reading most of the weekend. Part of the problem is that none of the audiobooks I have or are listed in my library’s catalog are calling to me, so the two hours I have every day of the week to get some reading in are being spent listening to other things, like podcasts or music. Is it possible to have an audiobook slump?
What are you reading this week?