“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling – for the HP re-read.
- The Witching Hour by Anne Rice
- The Soak by Patrick E. McLean
- Thirteen Days in September by Lawrence Wright
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 47 out of 51.
- Outdo Yourself: 78 out of 66.
- Netgalley/Edelweiss: 15 out of 50.
- SF/F Bingo:
Total pages read: 304
Total # of books for the year: 79. I didn’t get nearly as much reading done this week for two reasons. One, I’ve been listening to music instead of audiobooks, and two, I’ve been sleeping, watching movies, and coloring more than I’ve been cracking spines. I think I hit a bit of a reading slump, but that’s quickly being remedied by The Soak, written by the same author who wrote The Merchant Adventurer. Patrick E. McLean is one of the few who I will buy their books immediately. I was lucky enough to have enough credits saved up to get the ebook as soon as it was released 🙂
What are you reading this week?