“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan – for the read-along.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling – for the HP re-read.
- The Witching Hour by Anne Rice
- Bird Box by Josh Malerman
Finished: Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell, Sandman, Vol. 1 by Neil Gaiman, The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson, The Night of the Living Dummy by R.L. Stine, and The Wendigo by Algernon Blackwood.
- RIP X: 7 out of 4
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 45 out of 51.
- Outdo Yourself: 72 out of 66.
- Netgalley/Edelweiss: 15 out of 50.
- SF/F Bingo:
Total pages read: 789
Total # of books for the year: 73. I had a semi-meltdown after an exam last week. The Boyfriend and Dewey’s Readathon allowed me to recover, but I’ve finally admitted to myself that I’m trying to do too much. After this month until at least mid-December, I’ll be stepping back a bit from the blog. What that means is I won’t be writing any more monthly “features” except Thursday’s Things, and the only reviews I’ll be writing will be for the ARCs I’ve already agreed to read/review. Everything else will stay mostly the same, but just that will be a bit of a breather and give me the chance to focus more on other things.
What are you reading this week?