- Pages Read: 166
- Books Read: The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Mini-Challenges Completed: Mid-Event Survey and Accio Cinnamon Rolls
- Snacks Consumed: pretzel sticks and jalepeño cheese dip, pumpkin seeds, and cheese pizza snacks.
I finished another book, but I didn’t read nearly as many pages as I did during the 1st 8 hours. As far as donations go, though, I’m up to $4. I did some more cheerleading, in addition to the mini-challenges and general socializing, and now I’m listening to one of my “Goosebumps” audiobooks while getting some stuff done around the apartment and taking a break to move around a bit. Once I’m done, I plan on reading The Wendigo.
Until my final update and wrap up, at 7 am, I’ll continue reading the remaining books on my list:
- The Witching Hour by Anne Rice
- The Wendigo by Algernon Blackwood
- The October Country by Ray Bradbury
- Hyde by Daniel Levine
- The Bell Witch by John F.D. Taff
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- “Goosebumps” audiobooks
Whether you’re participating in the read-a-thon or not, what book(s) are you currently reading?