- The Fangirl’s Guide to the Galaxy: A Handbook for Girl Geeks by Sam Maggs – a review book.
- The Origins of the Modern World by Robert B. Marks
- The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch, for the read-along.
- Harry Potter and Philosophy
- The River Between by Ngũgĩ wa Thiong’o
Finished: The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater, which I reviewed on Thursday.
- COYER: I’m still making my way through the books I was already reading.
- Once Upon a Time IX Progress: 5 out of 5. All I have left is to read “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” by Shakespeare.
- Show Your Shelves Some Love Progress: 20 out of 51.
- Outdo Yourself Progress: 35 out of 66.
- Netgalley/Edelweiss Progress: 10 out of 50.
- SF/F Bingo:
Total pages read for the week: 355
Total # of books for the year: 36. My amount of reading has been slightly less than usual because I’ve been spending my time when I’m not working on school stuff, organizing my book life. I completed tasks off my mental to-do list from creating a master TBR list to going through the ridiculous number of book blogs I follow to weed out the ones I’m no longer interested in for various reasons. Many of my tasks are still works in progress, but I’m hoping to get everything done before I lose steam or life becomes too crazy to do anything that isn’t necessary.
Top Commenters: This week my Top Commenter was Shaina @ Shaina Reads.
What are you reading this week?