Currently Reading: A Crown for Cold Silver by Alex Marshall, a review book, The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell, The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon, The House of Spirits by Isabel Allende for the Classics Club Spin #9, and The Coffee Legacy by Katharina Bordet.
Finished: At the Water’s Edge by Sara Gruen, which I won’t be reviewing until after Bout of Books 13.
- Once Upon a Time IX Progress: 4 out of 5.
- Show Your Shelves Some Love Progress: 16 out of 51.
- Outdo Yourself Progress: 26 out of 66.
- Netgalley/Edelweiss Progress: 9 out of 50.
- SF/F Bingo: Unless I figure out a new way of rearranging the books I’ve already read, Journey to the Underhill Gates and The Thrones of Fire and Stone by P.J. Owen don’t fit on any of the remaining squares.
Total pages read for the week: 526 pages and 66% of The Coffee Legacy.
Total # of books for the year: 27. Despite Finals, I got quite a bit of reading done. I’ve got two Finals left, and then I’ll have the rest of the week to dedicate to Bout of Books 13. With the exception of my #FitReaders check-in and Read-Along Recap, I won’t be posting anything other than my daily Bout of Books updates this week, but be on the lookout for some great posts next week, including Thursday’s Things #5!
Top Commenters: This week, my Top Commenter was Shaina @ Shaina Reads.
What are you reading this week?