1. How do you organize your shelves? I organize my shelves by hardcover to mass market paperback and by height. So, my tallest hardcovers are on the left side of the top shelf and my shortest paperbacks are on the bottom shelf (I have a lot so they’ve got their own shelf) I try to keep books by an author together, but sometimes that’s impossible, and I also keep series together as long as I own them in the same size/type of book.
2. What is one of your favorite books that isn’t in one of your favorite genres? I don’t have one; every single one of my favorite books has come from my favorite genres.
3. What is the last five-star book you read? The Dream Lover by Elizabeth Berg.
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon? I really want to finish The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon.
5. What book do you recommend the most? That greatly depends on who I’m recommending a book to. Sometimes it’s Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, other times it’s The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien, still other times it’s The Princess Bride by William Goldman.