It’s that time again! I’m super excited about this Bout of Books because, with the exception of two Final exams, I’ve got the whole week to read, read, read!
- finish off whatever books I’m currently reading.
- Read at least one new book off of my TBR shelf.
- I want to be able to finish at least 3 books, but I’m really hoping I’ll be able to finish 4.
Books to Read
This list has changed a bit since my sign up post:
- The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell
- The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
- A Crown for Cold Silver by Alex Marshall
- Daughters of Shadow and Blood – Book I: Yasamin by J. Matthew Saunders
I will be updating with one post each day with the number of books I’ve read that day, the titles of the books I’ve finished, and the total number of books read. If I wasn’t able to finish a book that day, I’ll put the number of pages read instead. I’ll also list any mini-challenges I participated in.