- Total Pages Read: 164 and the remaining 83% of Good Omens.
- Books Read: The House of Spirits by Isabel Allende, The Essential Feminist Reader, and Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman.
- Mini-Challenges Completed: Be #FitReaders, Music is Muse, and Reading Story
- Snacks Consumed: I had pizza for dinner, and I also got a chocolate chip cookie “pie” and a 2 Liter of Mountain Dew to go with it.
The #readathon tweets have slowed down considerably, and since Good Omens was an audiobook, I was able to multitask. I’m beginning to get sleepy now.
Until my final update, at 7am, I’ll continue knocking off the books on my goal list:
- The Dream Lover by Elizabeth Berg
- The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell
- The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
Whether you’re participating in the read-a-thon or not, what book(s) are you currently reading?