- Total Pages Read: 164
- Books Read: The House of Spirits by Isabel Allende and The Essential Feminist Reader
- Mini-Challenges Completed: Plan a Bookish Party and the Mid-Event Survey
- Snacks Consumed: Not really a snack, but Chinese food. I also had a home made quesadilla and an iced chai.
I haven’t done much better than I did for the 1st 6 hours, but I’m still having a ton of fun lurking and favoriting on #readathon tweets. I absolutely loved, reread, and bookmarked many a page of The Essential Feminist Reader, and I’ve listened to lots of music by my favorite Riot Grrrl bands.
Until my 3rd update, at 1am, I’ll be knocking off the books on my goal list:
- Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
- The Dream Lover by Elizabeth Berg
- The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell
- The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
Whether you’re participating in the read-a-thon or not, what book(s) are you currently reading?