Currently Reading: The Dream Lover by Elizabeth Berg, a review book, The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell, Little Women by Louisa May Alcott for The Classics Club, The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon, The Essential Feminist Reader, and Prince of Hazel and Oak by John Lenahan.
- Take Control of Your TBR Pile Progress: I’ve met my goal!
- Once Upon a Time IX Progress: Prince of Hazel and Oak is the only book I’m currently reading that counts for this challenge. I’m expecting to have it finished before the end of the week.
- Show Your Shelves Some Love Progress: 12 out of 51.
- Outdo Yourself Progress: 15 out of 66.
- Netgalley/Edelweiss Progress: 7 out of 50.
- SF/F Bingo: I’m working on filling in the whole card, and it’s getting a bit more difficult.
Total pages read for the week: 489
Total number of books for the year: 16. I’m back into the swing of going to classes and working on my research papers, but I’ve added looking for a part-time job into my already busy schedule, so I haven’t had much time to read. Also, it was the Boyfriend’s Birthday this weekend. Besides the holidays, it’s the only day of the year that I don’t mind not getting at least a little time to read. When I did get time (other than during my commute), I concentrated on The Essential Feminist Reader, since it’s due back at the library soon, and I really want to at least get to the ’90s, when I was first introduced to Feminism by way of the Riot Grrrl bands.
Top Commenters: This week, my Top Commenter was Berls over at Fantasy is More Fun.
What are you reading this week?