Currently Reading: The Dream Lover by Elizabeth Berg, a review book, The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell, Little Women by Louisa May Alcott for The Classics Club, The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon, and The Essential Feminist Reader.
Finished: Stardust by Neil Gaiman, and Buan: The Perfect Mortals by Reece Bridger.
- Take Control of Your TBR Pile Progress: I’ve met my goal!
- Once Upon a Time IX Progress: This just started on Saturday, and none of my current reads count.
- Show Your Shelves Some Love Progress: 12 out of 51.
- Outdo Yourself Progress: 15 out of 66.
- Netgalley/Edelweiss Progress: 7 out of 50.
- SF/F Bingo: I’m working on filling in the whole card, and it’s getting a bit more difficult.
Total pages read for the week: 832
Total number of books for the year: 16. Spring Break is over, and despite hurting my back and being stuck on the couch, I didn’t get as much reading done as I thought I would. I also didn’t finish most of my current reads. That’s ok, though. I watched a lot of TV, and I read a book that had nothing to do with most of my challenges. It was a recommendation from Erika at Book Punks. Anyway, my mind wasn’t in the right place to read critically, and I just wanted something to enjoy while I wasn’t able to go anywhere or do much of anything. Stardust was that book. I won’t be reviewing it because I deliberately didn’t take any notes or do any thinking about it after I finished it. I enjoyed it enough to give it 4 stars on Goodreads, and that’s all that matters.
Top Commenters: This week, my Top Commenter was Shaina from Shaina Reads.
What are you reading this week? Do you have any go-to books when you’re sick or injured?