Take Control of Your TBR pile is back for its third year, but this will be the first time I’m participating. For the month of March I’ll read books in my TBR pile that were released before March 1, 2015.
- Make a Goals/updates/Results post (can be combined).
- Begins March 1st, 2015 and ends March 31, 2015 at midnight.
- Read/listen to books from your TBR pile.
- ALL books must have been published before March 1st, 2015.
- Post a review and then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry.
- You can combine events, challenges, etc. (I’m combining this with all of my current challenges.)
- No novellas.
- The rafflecopter will only allow two books to be entered per person per day, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Earn an extra entry for adding the Take Control Button to your blog with a link-back.
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- There will be a Twitter Party and a read-a-thon (To be announced).
- The Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2015 at midnight and a winner will be chosen within 72 hours. The Prize is a new 2015 release valued up to $20.00.
- I’m going to try to finish 4 books. I’ve already chosen 3 of them:
- I’ll include updates in my Monday’s Minutes posts each week.
- I’m going to do my best to participate in the Twitter Party and the read-a-thon, depending on when they will be.