Thursday’s Things is a monthly feature in which I round up the bookish things I’ve discovered.
- 11 Literary Landmarks of New Orleans (And Books to Read Before Visiting) – Feb. 17th is Mardi Gras. If you’re headed to New Orleans for the festivities, here are a bunch of places and books to checkout before you collect your beads.
- 23 Words For Book Lovers That Really Should Exist
- Cool Maps of Fictional Literary Places – I love maps, especially of fictional places.
- Tour Hobbiton Through This Gallery of Charming Photos – I also love pictures of Hobbiton, because someday I want to own a plot of land and build a Hobbit Hole to live in and fill with books and tea and comfy chairs and…..
- Quick Reads: 55 Books Under 200 Pages – I’ve read many of these at least once (a few are re-reads) and I will probably end up reading several more throughout the year to feel as if I accomplished something, and also finally get them off my TBR. I might also save a few for the several read-a-thons I plan on participating in.
- Book Blogger Hair and Makeup Tutorial
- The “Mad Men” Reading List – The Boyfriend introduced me to “Mad Men” about a year ago, and now both of us are anxiously awaiting Season 7 to be put on Netflix. I love seeing all the books that the various characters read throughout the show, and now there’s a handy dandy list!
- 16 Hilarious Literary Valentine’s Day Cards