Today is about the 5 Must Have items to survive Winter:
- Fuzzy Socks – They’re so soft and comfy and they keep my feet warm. Often, they’re infused with aloe. I find mine in the foot care section of the drugstore/HEB/Target/wherever there is a foot care section. They last longer if I let them air dry after washing, but sometimes I just want to put them on right after they’ve come out of the dryer.
- Large Men’s Cardigan – The Boyfriend calls this my Hobbit Cardigan. I put it on at the first sign of Winter temps and I don’t take it off again until it becomes uncomfortably warm. Mine is originally from the Gap, but I found it on Ebay. I will cry when the day comes that I can no longer wear it.
- Warm pajamas – My favorite pair of pajamas is a pair I found a couple years ago by Nick and Nora sleepwear. Zooey Deschanel’s character, Jess, in the show “New Girl” started a trend of fun and comfy pajama sets that were, of course, way over priced. Nick and Nora Sleepwear are just as fun and comfy and have the added benefit of not breaking the bank.
- Harney & Sons Holiday tea – I hope they never stop making this tea! I’ve only been able to find their teas at Target, but if the day comes that I have to order online, I will do so with only a brief and mild complaint. If anyone has ideas for what to do with the metal tins, please leave a comment.
- My Favorite Winter Reads – I could never survive the Winter without my favorite books.