Dinner with my friends ended much earlier than I expected. I had a good time. Now it’s time to get back to the thon. I’ll be playing catch-up with the hourly posts over at Dewey’s, but once that’s done, I’m hitting the books! I’m still going to do an update post at 10:00 pm.
1. What are you reading right now? The Red Magician by Lisa Goldstein
2. How many books have you read so far? 1
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I’ve had several interruptions today, but they were “planned”. At one point I got a little cranky, but I managed to keep my cool.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How little I’ve managed to read in 12 hours. Even with knowing ahead of time that there would be unavoidable interruptions, I still thought I would’ve gotten more pages read.