Time Devoted to Reading
- finish off the books I’ve been “currently” reading.
- Read at least one new book off of my TBR shelf.
- I typically read about 1 book a week, so the important thing for me is to read more than that. I want to be able to finish at least 2 books, but I’m really hoping I’ll be able to finish 3.
Books to Read
- The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay by Michael Chabon
- The Killing Moon by N.K. Jemisin
- One book off of my TBR shelf – The Stranger’s Woes: The Labyrinths of Echo, Book Two by Max Frei.
I will be updating with one post each day with the number of books I’ve read that day, the titles of the books read, and the total number of books read. If I wasn’t able to finish a book that day, I’ll put the number of pages read instead. I will also post whatever challenges, if any, I’ve participated in.